2. Strong adhesion, not easy to fall off;
3. Protect graphite from corrosion;
4. Prevent graphite from releasing carbonaceous matter;
It is mainly used for heaters, crucibles, bases, etc. in corrosive environments and carbon-prohibited environments.
VGF crucibles are a type of crucibles used in vertical gradient solidification (VGF) technology. At present, VGF technology, as a hot technology for single crystal growth, is a good choice for the growth of GaAs single crystal and InP single crystal in the micro-optoelectronics and semiconductor industries.
1. Can make large-sized crucibles (maximum diameter 8inch, maximum height 18inch);
3. Many times of use (with excellent interlayer structure);
For in-situ synthesis of semiconductor single crystals such as GaAs and InP.
Molecular beam epitaxy (MBE) is one of the methods to produce GaAs epitaxial wafers, which can produce multi-component, multi-layer, homogeneous, heterogeneous, superlattice and quantum well epitaxial materials. The crystal has high purity and good chemical stability.
1. It can make large-scale crucible (maximum diameter 12inch, maximum height 17inch);
2. High density (up to 2.2g/cm3);
3. High purity (> 99.99%);
4. Not easy to crack (high interlaminar strength).
It is mainly used in the synthesis of semiconductor single crystals and Ⅲ - Ⅴ compounds by MBE method.
Liquid Sealed Straight Pull (LEC) technology can grow high-purity non-doped semi-insulating single crystal or polycrystalline suitable for direct ion implantation.
1. Our company can make large size crucibles (maximum diameter 12inch, maximum height 17inch)
2. High purity (> 99.99%);
3. At 1500 ° C, the thermal conductivity in the a direction is more than 20 times that in the c direction, which is conducive to forming the temperature gradient required for single crystal growth.
It is used to synthesize GaAs, InP, GaP and other semiconductor single crystals and other III-V compound single crystals by the LEC method.
The directional solidification method is used to synthesize polycrystals. The directional solidification furnace is divided into 3 temperature zones. Taking the gallium arsenide polycrystal as an example, the arsenic element sublimates in the low temperature zone (about 630 ℃), and passes through the medium temperature zone in the high temperature zone (1 250 ~ 1 255 ℃) and gallium gradually form a gallium arsenide polycrystal. PBN boat is used in the reaction vessel of high temperature zone.
1. Can make large size boats (maximum height is 17inch);
2. High density (up to 2.20g / cm3);
3. High purity (> 99.99%);
4. Not easy to crack (high interlayer strength)
5. High temperature resistance (up to 2300 ℃ in vacuum);
6. Good thermal shock resistance;
7. Long service life.
Used for the horizontal directional solidification method to grow group III-Ⅴ compound polycrystals.
At present, conventional insulation materials have the disadvantages of high temperature resistance, low purity, release of gas at high temperature, poor toughness, non-insulation at high temperature, and easy corrosion, etc. PBN insulation boards can solve these problems.
1. Withstand up to 2300 ℃ in vacuum and up to 2700 ℃ under ammonia atmosphere;
2. High purity, does not release gas impurities at high temperature (> 99.99%);
3. Good toughness (similar to the hexagonal structure of graphite);
4. Good insulation at high temperature (volume resistivity 3.11 × 1011Ω • cm);
5. Strong chemical inertness, resistance to acid and alkali salts and organic solvents;
6. Low thermal conductivity in the c direction, which can block the downward conduction of heat and reduce heat loss
Used in vacuum, high temperature, MBE equipment and other fields of insulation pads, gaskets, brackets, etc.
Organic EL crucibles are classified into PBN-based PG coatings and graphite-based PG coatings.
1. Purity up to 99.99% and good air tightness;
2.High temperature resistance and stable chemical properties;
3. Good thermal shock resistance, good thermal conductivity, and low thermal expansion coefficient;
4. Resistance to acid, alkali, salt and organic reagents;
5. The thinnest coating thickness can reach 1.0mm and light weight;
6, long service life;
Evaporation crucible for organic EL coating device
Pyrolytic boron nitride-pyrolytic graphite (PBN/PG) composite heater uses high-insulation PBN as the substrate, and heats the conductive PG coating by low-pressure thermal decomposition CVD method at low pressure (below 10torr) and high temperature. Device.
1. The chemical properties of PBN and PG are stable;
2. Resistance to acid and alkali corrosion;
3. Can be made into complex shapes;
4. It can be rapidly heated to 1500 ° C (in an inactive atmosphere, under vacuum);
5, ultra-high purity;
6. Less gas is released, which can cope with ultra-high vacuum.
1. Semiconductor substrate heating (used in the fields of MBE, MOCVD, sputter coating, CVC, etc.);
2. Superconductor substrate heating. ;
3. Electron microscope sample heating;
4. Metal evaporation heating source.
Pyrolytic Boron Nitride (PBN) is a kind of advanced ceramic, can be produced with 99.999% purity in high density. It made by ammonia and Boron halide through Chemical Vapor deposition(CVD) process in high temperature and high vacuum condition:NH3 +BX3=BN+3HX , it can be produced as PBN plates, and also can be produced as PBN final products directly like crucible, boat, coating, etc.
2. Main Features
It’s different from BN, there is no traditional process of hot pressing, no need any kinds of agglutinant, so the products have very obliviously features as follow:
● Non-toxic and tasteless
● High purity(＞99.999%)
● No reaction with acid, alkali, salt and other organic reagent at room temperature
● A little corrode in melt salt and alkali, but it can resistance any kind of acid in high temperature.
● No reaction with melt metal, semiconductor and other compound.
● Excellent oxidation resistant below 1000℃
● Excellent thermal shock resistance
● Can be used in high-temperature, no sublimation point, will be decompose into B&N
● High electrical resistance, good electrical insulating property
● Smooth surface, pore-free, not melt with most of semiconductor
3. Product Application
● Crystal growth (VGF, LEC Crucible)
● Molecular Beam Epitaxy(MBE) Crucible
● Polycrystalline Synthesis Boat
● OLED and MBE Effusion Cell
● MOCVD Heater
● PBN Infrared Window
● Traveling Wave Tube (TWT) (PBN Support Rod)
● PBN Coating Graphite
● High temperature, vacuum equipment insulator